Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vertigo

Hello, hello... (Hola)
I'm at a place called Vertigo (
dónde estás?)
It’s everything I wish I
didn’t know
Except you give me something...
I can feel, feel......


These were my final thoughts before i collapsed on my table in the middle of the physics session. My body decided it was time to shut down the system, for the sake of its sanity......

In my dream, resistors were revolving around my head, mocking me, in series, parallel, series, parallel.........just as I was about to calculate the potential difference across their ends, they changed into capacitors, with fangs, which started chasing me. I saw the shadow of a gigantic man so huge, it blotted out the sun. The man was my physics sir, who declared in a booming voice "Abbe gadhe, tera kuch nahin hoga", as the fanged capacitors changed into gigantic batteries which proceeded to electrocute me.......